Dr. Aaron M. Olson offers many dental services at Skyline Dental. We are proud to serve Northern Utah, including Brigham City, Tremonton and surrounding areas, when it comes to dental implant therapy, fillings crowns, bridges, laser procedures – and yes, we provide oral sedation to patients who are anxious about going to the dentist.
- Dental implant therapy: We provide state-of-the-art implants that serve as complete replacement for your damaged tooth all the way down to the root. Sometimes this is the ideal solution for tooth decay, gum disease, injury, or other tooth problems involving the root. You will find that our implants improve speech and bite, while being more comfortable and attractive than many of the alternatives.
- Tooth-colored fillings: A basic staple of dentist offices everywhere, we make filling the cavities of our Brigham City-area patients as comfortable as possible. Our friendly staff will make sure you get the complex comprehensive treatment you and your family need. We also keep the small stuff like cleanings and fillings from being any more of a nuisance than they have to be. At the same time, we will help you and your family be in the know about the many ways you can keep up on your oral health and prevent the need for more fillings.
- Crowns: Dr. Olson has plenty of experience with getting crowns put in just right, as well as knowing when they are the best tool for the situation. If what you need is a permanent tooth replacement, we’ll get on the job right away.
- Bridges: These permanent dental restorations join an artificial tooth to the teeth next door. They are a great way to fill in the spaces where missing teeth once were, and sometimes involve crowns on the adjacent teeth. A lot goes into making sure the measurements on bridges are perfect so that you will experience no discomfort or unnatural bite.
- Laser procedures: Lasers are increasingly used in a variety of dental procedures, including the removal of tooth decay, preparing teeth to be filled, curing (hardening) a filling once it is in place, reshaping gums and removing gum bacteria, making teeth-whitening speedier and more effective, and even more ways. Our state-of-the-art equipment means you will be in competent, caring hands.
- Oral sedation: Several sedation methods are available for patients who are nervous about the dentist’s office. We ensure that you so that they can be safely treated without any anxiety. Please talk to us about your concerns when you make an appointment or when you arrive, so that we can determine which version of oral sedation is right for you.
Our office is located in Brigham City, UT, and our service area is convenient to Tremonton, Willard, and nearby communities. Please call to set up a consultation and find out what dental services could improve your quality of life and peace of mind.